Our ring size is based on the ring sizes in the US/Canada. Women's rings typically range from size 3 to size 10. The most common women's ring sizes at JIWON CHOI range from size 5 to 7. Men's rings typically range from size 8 to 15. The most common men's ring sizes at JIWON CHOI range from size 8 to size 10.5.
SIZE TIPS:- If you are in between sizes, we would recommend sizing up.
- If you have larger knuckles, we would recommend going up half a size.
- If you are lost and confused with ring sizes, please contact email@example.com so that our specialist could directly recommend you the right size.
HOW TO MEASURE:
STEP 01 - MEASURE AN EXISTING RING
1. Choose a ring that already fits your finger well.
2. Measure the interior diameter of the ring in millimeters (mm) with a straight ruler.
3. Use the measurement chart below to match the size of your ring to the closest JIWON CHOI size in mm.
|US sizes||3||4¾ - 5||6||7||8||9|
STEP 02 - USE A PAPER RING SIZER
1. Cut out the ring sizer by downloading through the link below.
2. Wrap the ring sizer around the base of the intended finger.
3. Pull the pointed end through the slit until the paper fits comfortably around your finger.
4. Compare your size between step 1 and step 2 and contact firstname.lastname@example.org for size recommendation.
* We cannot guarantee that ring sizing via paper will accurate; therefore, please refer to the size you already have in your rings as well as recommend getting sized by a local jeweler. Thank you! If you have any questions, please ask via email@example.com