Your cart is empty
Build Your Korean Necklace
It may be tricky to find the right ring size. We have gathered 2 different ways to measure your size. If you are still not sure about your size after following this Ring Size Guide, please contact us at email@example.com or by clicking the chat box on the lower right-hand corner and we will be more than happy to figure it out for you.
1. Select an existing ring that fits the desired finger.2. Measure the internal diameter of the ring (in mm).3. Use the chart below to find your ring size.
Note: We do offer half ring sizes such as US 6.5 and US 7.5. If you are a little over US 6 but not up to US 7, then please select US 6.5. Also, if you are a little over US 7 but not up to US 8, then please select US 7.5. These half sizes are only available to certain products.
1. Cut a thin strip of paper.2. Pick your finger where you’d like your ring to be.3. Wrap the paper strip around your finger and make sure it is snug.4. Mark with a pen where the paper meets.5. Measure the length of the paper up to the marked point with a ruler (mm).6. Check out our size chart below to determine your size.
- If you are in between sizes, we would recommend sizing up.- If you have larger knuckles, we would recommend sizing up. - If you are lost and confused with ring sizes, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org so that our specialist could directly recommend you the right size.
Our ring size is based on the ring sizes in the US/Canada. Women's rings typically range from size 3 to size 10. The most common women's ring sizes at JIWON CHOI range from size 5 to 7. Men's rings typically range from size 8 to 15. The most common men's ring sizes at JIWON CHOI range from size 8 to size 10.5.
* We cannot guarantee that ring sizing via paper will be perfectly accurate; therefore, please refer to the size you already have in your rings as well as recommend getting sized by a local jeweler. Thank you! If you have any questions, please ask via email@example.com
Catalina Choker Petite is inspired by glittering effects on the water on a nice summer’s day.
Material: 925 Sterling Silver or Gold Vermeil, Jeweler's Brass, Freshwater PearlsLength: Available in 2 different sizes.
Pearl Size: Approximately 1cm / 0.39"Note: We have Catalina Choker with a bigger pearl size.
1. Keep it in a box provided or an air-tight bag when not wearing2. Take it off when you exercise/shower/swim3. Be gentle with it 🖤